NTA NEET Application Form 2019 – CBSE NEET
Hey Dosto ! National Testing Agency NTA has released notification for NTA NEET Application Form 2019.
Now Interested and Eligible 12th Pass Aspirants can apply Online for the Online Form of NTA NEET 2019 (CBSE NEET 2019).
NTA NEET Online Form 2019 – CBSE
|Post Name||NTA NEET Application Form 2019|
|Exam Organized by||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Total Number of Vacancies||NA|
|General Candidate||Rs. 1400 /-|
|OBC Candidate||Rs. 1400 /-|
|SC / ST Candidate||Rs. 750 /-|
|PH Candidate||Rs. 750 /-|
|Notification Release Date||01 November 2018|
|Starting Date for Apply||01 November 2018|
|Last Date for Apply||30 November 2018|
|Last Date of Fee Payment||01 December 2018|
|Examination Date||05 May 2019|
|Admit Card||15 April 2019|
|Correction Last Date||14-31 January 2019|
|Result Declared||05 June 2019|
|Educational Qualification:||Passed 10+2 (Intermediate ) with PCB|
|Age Limit:||17 – 25 Years|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Candidate Login||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Help Desk||8076535482, 7703859909|
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET UG) 2019
National Testing Agency (NTA) has Recently Invited to Online Application Form for the( CBSE) NTA NEET May Examination 2019. Admissions to all seats of MBBS/BDS will be done through NEET (UG).
The Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India (GOI), has established National Testing Agency (NTA) as an independent, autonomous and self-sustained premier organisation.
Following are the seats available under different quotas :
- All India Quota Seats
- State/Management/NRI Quota Seats in Private Medical / Dental Colleges or any Private University.
- State Government Quota Seats.
- Central Institutions/Universities/Deemed Universities.
- Central Pool Quota Seats.
NTA NEET 2019 – Eligibility :
Candidate have Passed 10+2 (Intermediate ) Exam with Physics , Chemistry, Biology PCB Group of Subjects From Recognized Board in India.
NTA NEET 2019 – Exam Pattern :
|Physics||45||180||02:00 p.m. to
|180 objective type
- Each question carries 4 marks. For each correct response the candidate will get 4 marks.
- For each incorrect response one mark will be deducted for the total score.
- The duration of test would be three (03) hours.
NTA NEET 2019 – Syllabus :
The Question Papers for the test shall be based on a Common Syllabus notified by the Medical Council of India and implemented in the year 2013. It is also available at www.mciindia.org.
NTA NEET 2019 – Age Limit :
- Candidate have Minimum Age Limit : 17 Years
- Candidate have Maximum Age Limit : 25 Years
- For Candidates of Unreserved Category (UR) : Born on or between 05.05.1994 and 31.12.2002
- For Candidates of SC/ST/OBC/PwD Category : Born on or between 05.05.1989 and 31.12.2002
- He/she has completed age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete that age on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the 1st year MBBS/BDS Course.
- Candidate can check there age before apply because it is mandatory to fulfill age criteria. Candidate should have minimum age limit of 17 years but not maximum of 25 years.
Age Relaxation :
- OBC Candidate : 5 Years
- SC / ST Candidate : 5 Years
- PH Candidate : 5 Years
NTA NEET 2019 – Seat Reservation :
- 27% seats in Central Educational Institutions are reserved for OBC candidates, and
- 15% seats are reserved for SC candidates, and for
- 7.5% seats are reserved for ST candidates.
- For More detail Read Full Notification. Click Here
NTA NEET 2019 – Photo & Sign :
- Size of Photo 10 kb to 200 kb
- Passport size photographs with white background.
- The photograph must be recent.
- Size of Photo 04 kb to 30 kb
- Sign on White blank Paper.
NTA NEET 2019 – Important Dates :
- Online Application Form Starts from : 01 November 2018
- Last Date of Application Form : 30 November 2018
- Online Form Payment Last Date : 01 December 2018
- Correction Date : 14 – 31 January 2019
- Examination Date : 05 May 2019
- Admit Card Available on : 15 April 2019
- Result Declared : 05 June 2019
- Suggestion : Candidate are advised to fill application form before 30 Nov, because at last date the server load is high. So candidate can fill their form before last date.
NTA NEET 2019 – Examination Fee :
- General Candidate : Rs. 1400 /-
- OBC Candidate : Rs. 1400 /-
- SC/ST Candidate : Rs. 750 /-
- PH Candidate : Rs. 750 /-
- Candidate can pay the examination fee Through Credit/Debit Card/Net-Banking upto 11:50 p.m. and Through e-challan upto bank hours.
For More Recruitment Detail you can Visit Our Latest Jobs Page OR Click Here