Indian Navy MR April 2020 Batch Online Form 2019
Indian navy released a notification for Indian Navy MR Recruitment April 2020 Batch. Online applications are invited from unmarried male candidates.
400 vacancies (Approx) are available for Matric Recruit (MR) – Apr 2020 batch for enrolment as sailors.
For more information read the complete article and before applying for this post please read the official notification carefully and then apply for it.
Join Indian Navy (Nausena Bharti)
|Online Application Start||26 July 2019|
|Online Application End||01 Aug 2019|
|Fee Payment Last Date||01 Aug 2019|
|Admit Card Available||Aug./Sep. 2019|
|Exam Date||September 2019|
|General Candidates||Rs. 205 /-|
|OBC Candidates||Rs. 205 /-|
|SC / ST Candidates||Rs. 0 /-|
|Pay Exam Fee Through : |
Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking
- Candidates should be born between 01 Apr 2000 to 31 Mar 2003 (Both dates inclusive)
|Post Name||Chef, Stewards, Hygienist|
Candidate must have passed Matriculation (10th) Examination from the Boards of School Education recognized by MHRD, Govt. of India.
- 1.6 KM: Running in 07 Minutes.
- Height: 157 CMS (Minimum)
- Chest: Minimum Expand 05 CMS
- Squats (Uthak Baithak): 20
- Push-ups: 10
|Apply Online (Registration)||Click Here|
|Candidate Login||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Admit Card & Result
|Download Admit Card||Link Activate Soon|
|Download / View result||Link Activate Soon|
Payment & Salary – Indian Navy MR Recruitment
- A stipend of Rs. 14,600/- per month will be eligible during the original training period.
- Once the original training is successfully completed, they will be put in the Defense Pay Matrix Level 3 (almost ₹ 21,700- ₹69,100)
- Furthermore, MSP @ 5200/- will be paid per month plus DA (as appropriate)
- Rs. 50 lakhs (on contribution) insurance cover is eligible for sailors.
Promotion There are prospects for promotion up to the level of Master Chief Petty Officer – I, i.e. Defense Pay Matrix Level 8 (almost ₹ 47,600 – ₹ 1,51,100) plus MSP @ 5200/- per month plus DA (as appropriate).
Selection Process – Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2020 Batch
Recruitment selection of Indian Navy MR is based on the State-wise merit of their computer-based examination results.
- The paper will have a total of 50 questions, each with a mark of 01.
- There will be two parts of the question paper, i.e. Science & Math and General Knowledge.
- Standard of the question paper will be that of class 10th syllabus.
- Duration of examination will be 30 minutes.
- Negative Marking: one fourth (0.25) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
- The candidates are required to pass in all sections and in aggregate.
How to apply for Indian Navy MR online form
- Register with your email ID at www.joinindiannavy.gov.in, if not already recorded.
- Applicants must guarantee that they provide their valid and active email IDs and mobile numbers while filling out their application form.
- Log–in with the registered E-mail ID and Click on “Current Opportunities”.
- Click on “Apply” (√) button.
- Fill up the Form completely.
- All required documents are scanned in original & uploaded.
- make Payment (if required) and submit your application form.
- Take the print out and keep it carefully for future references.
Instruction for Photo and Sign
- The photograph to be uploaded should be of good quality with Blue Background.
Some more Information regarding Indian Navy MR Online Form 2019
- The original documents uploaded by the candidates during the online filing of an application.
- Results of the online examination will be announced tentatively after 30 days.
- The merit list will be available on website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in on 21 Feb 2020.
- All select listed candidates will be required to download Police Verification form and other associated forms along with the Call letter for Final Enrolment Medical Examination at INS Chilka.
- The format for the police verification form can also be downloaded from the website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- There is no reservation of vacancies for the candidates from SC/ ST category.
- In case you have made an online payment of fee and money has been deducted from your account without successful payment reflecting in the dashboard, please log in to your dashboard within one working day to get the final payment status reflected. If the payment status is reflected as failed money debited will be automatically refunded to your account.
For more Latest jobs detail: Click Here
For admit card details: Click Here
If you like our post then share it with your friends and family (who need it).
अगर आपको हमारी पोस्ट पसदं आती है तो इसे अपने दोस्तों और फॅमिली मेम्बर से जरुर शेयर करिए | ज्यादा जानकारी के लिए हमारी वेबसाइट रोज देखे | हम रोज नयी नयी जॉब्स की जानकारी लाते है |