Institute of Banking Personal Selection IBPS has Recently Invited for Clerk X Online form 2020. It has started on 02 September 2020. You can find all the Notification of this form in the IBPS official Website.
There is a total no. of 1557 Post on Clerk X Online forms 2020. You Can Submit the online form before 23 September 2020 on the official website of IBPS.
Those who are going to apply for this Clerk X Online form 2020 must have the mentioned eligibility that is the qualification, Age Limit, and other details as given below.
- Online Application Start: 02 September 2020
- Last Date application form: 23 September 2020
- Last Date of Fees Payment: 23 September 2020
- Pre Exam Date: 05 to 13 December 2020
- Pre Admit Card Date: 18 November 2020
- Mains Exam Date: 24 January 2020
- Mains Admit card: 12 January 2020
- General, OBC, EWS Candidate Fees: Rs. 850 /-
- ST, SC Candidate Fees: Rs. 175 /-
- PH Candidate Fees: Rs. 175 /-
- Payment of this form will be done through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
- Minimum Age Limit: 20 Yrs.
- Maximum Age limit: 28 Yrs.
- Age Limit As on: 01 September 2020
- Age Relaxation of 3 Years OBC Candidate 5 Years ST, SC Candidate & PH Candidate 10 Years
Candidate you have must Graduation Degree in any stream From Recognized University in India.
Total Number of Vacancy is 1557 Posts.
- General: 738
- OBC: 333
- EWS: 136
- ST: 140
- SC: 230
- Online Registration – Click Here
- Candidate Login – Click Here
- Download Notification – Click Here
- Official Website – Click Here
CBT EXAM DETAIL IN IBPS CLERK X ONLINE FORM 2020
Preliminary Examination: The CBT Exam Consists of 3 Papers. English Language, Numerical Ability, Reasoning Ability Studies of total Number of 100 Ouestion and maximum Number of 100 Marks each and Time Duration 60 Minute.
Main Examination: The CBT Exam Consists of 4 Papers. General/ Financial Awarenes, General English, Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude, Quantitative Aptitude Studies of total Number Number of 190 Questions. and Maximum 200 Marks each and Time Duration 160 Minute.
- Photo: The Candidate’s Recent Colour Passport Size Photograph(file size: 20 kb – 50 kb) Only jpg,jpeg File.
- Signature: The Candidate’s has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen. (file size: 10 kb – 20 kb) Only jpg,jpeg File.
- Thumb Impression: The Candidate’s has to put his left thumb impression on a white paper with black or blue ink. (File Size: 20 kb – 50 kb ) Only jpg,jpeg File.
- Hand Written: The Candidate’s has to write the declaration in English clearly on a white paper with black ink. (File Size: 50 kb – 100 kb ) Only jpg,jpeg File.
THE TEXT FOR HAND WRITTEN DECLARATION IS AS FOLLOWS:
I, ____________ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”