Nainital Bank has Recently Invited for Probationary Officer, Clerk Post. It has started on 29 August 2020. You can find all the Notification of this form in the Nainital Bank official Website.
There is a total no. of 155 Post on Probationary Officer, Clerk Online forms. You Can Submit the online form before 15 September 2020 on the official website of Nainital Bank.
Those who are going to apply for this Probationary Officer, Clerk Online form 2020 must have the mentioned eligibility that is the qualification, Age Limit, and other details as given below.
- Online Application Start: 29 August 2020
- Last Date application form: 15 September 2020
- Last Date of Fees Payment: 15 September 2020
- Exam Date: Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available: Notified Soon
- Probationary Officer Post Fees: Rs. 2000 /-
- Clerk Post Fees: Rs. 1500 /-
- Payment of this form will be done through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Yrs.
- Maximum Age Limit Probationary Officer Post : 30 Yrs.
- Maximum Age Limit Clerk: 28 Yrs.
- Age Limit as on 31 July 2020.
- Probationary Officer Post: Candidate you have Bachelor degree / Master Degree with 50 % Marks in any Stream from Recognized University in India & Knowledge of Computer Operations.
- Clerk Post: Candidate you have bachelor degree / Master Degree with 45 % Marks in any Stream from Recognized University in India & Knowledge of Computer Operations.
Total Number of Vacancy is 155 Posts.
- Probationary Officer Post: 75 Vacancy
- Clerk Post: 80 Vacancy
- Online Registration – Click Here
- Candidate Login – Click Here
- Download Notification – Click Here
- Official Website – Click Here
About NAINITAL BANK PO, CLERK ONLINE FORM 2020
The Nainital Bank Limited is around a century old Private Sector Scheduled Commercial Bank established in the year 1922 by Bharat Ratna Late Pt. Govind Ballabh Pant and few other prominent personalities of Nainital.
With a glorious track record since 1973, Nainital Bank Limited is the only Scheduled Commercial Bank of Uttarakhand with 98.57% of its shareholding with Bank of Baroda, operating its Head Office from Nainital.
At present the Bank has 03 Regional Offices one each at Haldwani, Dehradun and Noida with a network of 145 branches across 05 states of North India namely Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Delhi, Haryana and Rajasthan.
EXAM CENTER – NAINITAL BANK PO, CLARK ONLINE FORM 2020
The examination will be held in haldwani, Dehradun, Roorkee, Bareilly, Meerut, Moradabad, Lucknow, Jaipur, Delhi (NCR), Ambala Cities as far as possible. Exam Centers can also be changed according to the number of candidates.
- Photo: The Candidate’s Recent Colour Passport Size Photograph (file size: 20 kb – 50 kb) Only jpg,jpeg File.
- Signature: The Candidate’s has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen. (file size: 10 kb – 20 kb) Only jpg,jpeg File.
- Thumb Impression: The Candidate’s has to put his left thumb impression on a white paper with black or blue ink. (File Size: 20 kb – 50 kb ) Only jpg,jpeg File.
- Hand Written: The Candidate’s has to write the declaration in English clearly on a white paper with black ink. (File Size: 50 kb – 100 kb ) Only jpg,jpeg File.
The text for hand written declaration is as follows:
I, ____________ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”