BSNL Telecom Operator Management Trainee 2018-19
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) has released notification for “BSNL Telecom Operator Management Trainee 2018-19“. BE/ B.Tech Degree holder aspirants can apply for this great opportunity. BSNL is proposing to fill 300 management staff positions (MT) (Telecom Operations). Of these 300 posts, 150 are filled by eligible BSNL (Internal Candidates) employees.
The details of the posts, Fees, important dates, Age limit and eligibility conditions are as follows:
Application Form Detail
|Post Name||BSNL Telecom Operator Management Trainee 2018|
|Exam Organized by||Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL)|
|Total Number of Vacancies||300 Posts|
|Notification Release Date||17 December 2018|
|Starting Date for Apply||26 December 2018|
|Last Date for Apply||26 January 2019|
|Correction Last Date||03-05 February 2019|
|Examination Date||17 March 2019|
|Admit Card Available||05 March 2019|
|Result Declared||Notify Soon|
Eligibility - योग्यता
|Educational Qualification:||BE/ B.Tech Degree in Telecommunication/ Electronics/ Computer/ IT Electrical with 60% Marks and SC, ST : 55% Marks
MBA and M.Tech Candidates are also Eligible
|Age Limit:||Max. 30 Years ( as on 01.08.2019 )|
|General Candidate||Rs. 2200 /-|
|OBC Candidate||Rs. 2200 /-|
|SC / ST Candidate||Rs. 1100 /-|
|Payment Mode||Debit / Credit Card, Net Banking, E Challan|
Total Vacancy – 300 Posts
|Telecom Operator (Internal)||116||0||23||11||150|
|Telecom Operator (External)||76||40||23||11||150|
Eligibility of BSNL Telecom Operator
Eligibility of External Telecom Operator
- Bachelor of Engineering / Bachelor of Technology or equivalent degree of Engineering in Telecommunications, Electronics, Computer / IT & Electrical with a minimum of 60 percent marks (55 percent for SC / ST candidates) And
- The course should have been completed by the recognized/reputed Indian Institute / University recognized under Indian law on a regular full – time basis on the last date of application.
Eligibility of Internal Telecom Operator
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Bachelor’s degree in Telecommunications, Electronics, Computer / IT, Electrical OR
- B. Sc. with first division (in Physics & Mathematics) Plus Work experience in BSNL – 4 (Four) years as Executive on the last date of application.
Salary of BSNL Telecom Operator
The BSNL Management Trainee shall be appointed in the IDA pay scale[E-3] of Rs 24,900-50,500/- (PRE-REVISED) with an annual increase of 3% plus IDA, HRA, Perks, Medical Benefits, etc. eligible by company rules.
Age Limit of BSNL Telecom Operator
Candidates shall not exceed 50 years as from 1 August 2019 (as from 1 August 2019).
The maximum age limit must be relaxed for five years (5 Years) for candidates in the SC / ST category.
- On-line Assessment Process – management aptitude, cognitive & technical knowledge.
- Merit list will be prepared of Qualified
- Document verification, group discussion, and interview candidates shall be requested.
- The number of vacancies shall be in the ratio of 2: 1. However, BSNL reserves the right to change the number of management staff and the number of applicants for group discussion/interview.
- The selection shall be based on the final merit list created based on the combined score of the on-line assessment process, group discussion, and weighting interview.
Weightage as under:
- Assessment process (On-line) – 75%
- Group Discussion – 12.5 %
- Interview – 12.5 %
For aggregate testing of the minimum aptitude level (all three sections together), the minimum qualifying marks shall be 40 percent for general / OBC applicants and 33 percent for SC / ST applicants.
Scheme of Online examination
|Section-I – Management Aptitude||150||3 Hours|
10.00 A.M. to
|Section-II – Cognitive Ability||150|
|Section-III – Technical knowledge||150|
For each wrong answer, 25% marks of that question shall be deducted.
Syllabus of BSNL Telecom Operator
To download or view BSNL Telecom Operator Syllabus PDF : Click Here
1 Andaman & Nicobar – Port Blair
2 Andhra Pradesh – Vijayawada
3 Assam – Guwahati
4 Bihar – Patna
5 Chennai Telecom – District Chennai
6 Chhattisgarh – Raipur
7 Gujarat – Ahmedabad
8 Haryana – Ambala
9 Himachal Pradesh – Shimla
10 Jammu & Kashmir – Jammu
11 Jharkhand – Ranchi
12 Karnataka – Bangalore
13 Kerala – Thiruvananthapuram
14 Kolkata Telecom – District Kolkata
15 Madhya Pradesh – Bhopal
16 Maharashtra – Mumbai
17 North East – I Shillong
18 North East – II Dimapur
19 Northern Telecom Region [New Delhi] – New Delhi
20 Odisha – Bhubaneshwar
21 Punjab – Chandigarh
22 Rajasthan – Jaipur
23 Tamilnadu – Chennai
24 Telangana – Hyderabad
25 Uttar Pradesh [East] – Lucknow
26 Uttar Pradesh [West] – Meerut
27 Uttaranchal – Dehradun
28 West Bengal – Kolkata