IBPS PO, Management Trainee MT Online Form 2018
A Good News for that candidate who want to go in the banking sector because a new post is released IBPS PO Recruitment 2018. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has Recently Invited to Online Application Form for the Post of Probationary Officer PO, Management Trainee MT Recruitment 2018.
Interested and Eligible Candidate can apply for IBPS PO Recruitment 2018 Application from Official Site or Also From Naukari Book Job Portal.
For more detail read Here :
IBPS Probationary Officer PO, Management Trainee MT 2018
|Post Name||IBPS PO Recruitment 2018|
|Exam Organized by||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Total Number of Vacancies||4102 Post|
|General / OBC||Rs. 600 /-|
|ST / SC / Female||Rs. 100 /-|
|Notification Release Date||09 August 2018|
|Starting Date for Apply||14 August 2018|
|Last Date for Apply||04 September 2018|
|Last Date of Fee Payment||04 September 2018|
|Pre Exam Training Date||01-07 October 2018|
|Examination Date||13, 14, 20, 21 October 2018|
|Admit Card||October 2018|
|Mains Exam Date||18 November 2018|
|Educational Qualification:||Candidates Passed Bachelor Degree in any Stream|
|Age Limit:||20-30 Years (as on 01-08-2018)|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Candidate Login||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
IBPS PO Recruitment 2018 – Management Trainee
Total Posts – 4102 Posts
|Organizational Wise Vacancy Details – IBPS PO Recruitment 2018|
|Union Bank of India||259||172||59||29||519|
|Bank of India||489||260||144||72||965|
About IBPS PO Recruitment 2018-19
A piece of good news for applicants waiting in the banking sector. The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) recently invited the Management Trainee MT Recruitment 2018 online application form for the PO Probation Officer post.
The online examination (preliminary and main) for the next Common Recruitment Process is tentatively scheduled for October / November 2018 for the selection of staff for Probation Officer / Management Trainee positions in the participating organizations.
Eligibility – (योग्यता) IBPS PO Recruitment 2018
Candidates have Bachelor Degree in any Stream From any Recognized University.
The examination will be two-tier i.e. the online examination will be held in two phases, Online Preliminary, and Online Main.
Age Limit ( उम्र ) – IBPS PO Recruitment 2018
Candidates who wish to apply for this IBPS PO Probation Officer Recruitment Post in 2018 have met the age limits. Age limit is post wise so that candidates can carefully check age before applying online.
Minimum age limit of candidate: 20 Years
Maximum age limit of candidate: 30 Years
The age limit should be as at 01-08-2018. A candidate must not be born before 02/08/1988 and not 02/08/1988 and not later and not later than 01/08/1998.
Age Relaxation – IBPS PO Recruitment 2018
- The upper age limit for IBPS PO Recruitment 2018 as follows:-
- Unreserved Candidate (Male) – 30 Years
- Other Backward Class (OBC) – 03 years
- Scheduled Caste (SC) – 05 years
- Scheduled Tribe (ST) – 05 years
- Ex-Serviceman (UR) – 05 years
- Persons affected by 1984 riots – 5 Years
Selection Process – IBPS PO Recruitment 2018 (चयन प्रक्रिया)
The examination will be two tiers i.e. the online examination will be held in two phases :
- Online Preliminary
- Online Main.
Candidates who will qualify in Online Preliminary examination and shortlisted will have to appear for Online Main examination and shortlisted candidates in the Online Main examination will subsequently be called for a Common Interview to be conducted by the Participating Organisations and co-ordinated by the Nodal Bank.
How to Fill IBPS PO Recruitment 2018 Online Application Form :
- Before online application. Download notice and read OR read details above.
- Then Candidates are first required to go to the IBPS’s website www.ibps.in OR Click here
- Then Select “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” and fill required information. After completing the registration form you get a SMS in which Registration No. and password is written.
- Later, Candidates are required to upload their
– Left thumb impression
– A handwritten declaration
- Upload documents as per the specifications are given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload.
- After completing basic detail candidate should Press Button “Save and Next”.
- Make a payment of the application fees with the help of available online channels.
- After re-checking the filled details, click on Final Submit button.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated.
- In conclusion, take a print out of the filled IBPS PO Recruitment Online Form 2018 for future use.
Application Form Fee / Examination Fee – (परीक्षा शुल्क)
IBPS PO Recruitment 2018 –
All those candidates who want to apply their application must pay fees through Online by using Debit Card, Net Banking, Credit Card, etc.
Check out Application fees category wise shown below.
- General / OBC Candidate : Rs. 600 /-
- SC / ST Candidate : Rs. 100 /-
- PH Candidate: Rs. 100 /-
Payment Mode (भुगतान ) – IBPS PO Recruitment 2018
To complete application form of IBPS PO Recruitment 2018 candidate have pay examination fee. You can pay fee through online mode like Net Banking, Debit card, Credit card. General and OBC Candidate have to Pay Rs. 600 /- and reserved category SC/ST have to pay Rs. 100 /-
Photo and Signature
- The candidate will have to upload his/her passport size photograph in JPEG Format.
- Size of file should be between 20kb–50kb.
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred).
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50 kb.
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
- Size of file should be between 10kb – 20kb.
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred).
Thumb and Declaration :
- The applicant has to put his left thumb impression on a white paper with black or blue ink.
- The applicant has to write the declaration in English clearly on a white paper with black ink.
- The signature left thumb impression, and the handwritten declaration should be of the applicant and not
by any other person.
- If the Applicant’s signature on the attendance sheet or Call letter, signed at the time of the examination,
does not match the signature uploaded, the applicant will be disqualified.
- Signature / Handwritten declaration in CAPITAL LETTERS shall NOT be accepted.
Important Dates – IBPS PO Recruitment 2018 (जरुरी दिनांक)
- Application Notification Released : 09 August 2018
- Starting Date For Appy Online : 14 August 2018
- Last Date of registration : 04 September 2018
- Application Fee Payment Last Date : 04 September 2018
- Pre Exam Training Date : 01-07 October 2018
- Pre Online Exam Date : 13, 14, 20, 21 October 2018
- Admit Card Preliminary : October 2018
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary : October/ November 2018
- Main Examination Date : 18 November 2018
- Admit Card Available : November 2018
- Mains Result Declaration : December 2018
- Download of call letters for interview : January 2019
- Conduct of interview : January / February 2019
- Provisional Allotment : April 2019
Note: Candidates are advised to regularly keep in touch with the authorized IBPS website www.ibps.in for details and updates.
Participating Organizations – IBPS PO Recruitment 2018 (सम्मिलित संस्था)
- Allahabad Bank
- Canara Bank
- Indian Bank
- Syndicate Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Central Bank of India
- Indian Overseas Bank
- UCO Bank
- Bank of Maharashtra
- IDBI Bank
- Punjab & Sind Bank
- Vijaya Bank
- Bank of India
- Dena Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- United Bank of India
- Bank of Baroda
- Corporation Bank
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Union Bank of India
You Can also check various Recruitment in our Latest Job Page.