LIC HFL Recruitment 2018 – Assistant, Associate and Asst. Manager 300 Post
A Good News for those candidate who want to work in LIC because a new vacancy released LIC HFL Recruitment 2018. 300 vacancy are available for Assistant, Associate and Assistant Manager. Life Insurance Corporation Housing Finance Limited (LIC HFL) has Recently Invited to Online Application Form for the Post of Assistant, Associate, Asst. Manager Recruitment 2018. you can apply from 21 August 2018.
For more detail read Here :
LIC Housing Finance Limited Recruitment 2018
|Post Name||LIC HFL Recruitment 2018|
|Exam Organized by||Life Insurance Corporation Housing Finance Limited (LIC HFL)|
|Total Number of Vacancies||300 Post|
|General / OBC||Rs. 500 /-|
|ST / ST candidate||Rs. 500 /-|
|Notification Release Date||20 August 2018|
|Starting Date for Apply||21 August 2018|
|Last Date for Apply||06 September 2018|
|Last Date of Fee Payment||06 September 2018|
|Examination Date||06-07 October 2018|
|Admit Card||24 September 2018|
Bachelor Degree in any Stream
21 – 28 years (as on 01.01.2018)
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Candidate Login||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
LIC Housing Finance Recruitment 2018 – LIC Jobs
About LIC HFL Vacancy 2018
Life Insurance Corporation Housing Finance Limited (LIC HFL) has Recently Invited to Online Applications for eligible candidates who must be an Indian Citizen for selection and appointment as Assistant, Associate, Assistant Manager.
All interested and Eligible candidate can apply online for LIC HFL recruitment 2018. Candidate can apply between 21-08-2018 and 06-09-2018. Online Application starts from 21 August 2018 and close on 06 September 2018. Interested and Eligible Candidate can apply online for LIC HFL Recruitment 2018. Application submit from Official Site or Also From Naukari Book Job Portal.
Note : Candidates can apply for only one post and Posting may be anywhere in India based on the requirement of the Company.
Eligibility – (योग्यता ) LIC HFL Recruitment 2018
Assistant Eligibility :
- Graduate with minimum 55 % Marks
Associate Eligibility :
- Graduate with minimum 60 % Marks
- CA – Inter
Assistant Manager Eligibility :
- Graduate with minimum 60 % Marks
- 2 years full time MBA / Two years full time MMS/ Two years full time PGDBA / PGDBM / PGPM / PGDM in any discipline from a recognized university / institute/ board (minimum aggregate 60% marks).
- Note – Course completed through correspondence/part-time are not eligible
LIC HFL Recruitment Notification 2018 Download From Here
Age Limit ( उम्र ) – LIC HFL Recruitment 2018
Candidate who want to apply for this Post of LIC HFL Recruitment 2018 have fulfill age limit criteria. Age limit are Post wise so candidate can check age carefully before apply online.
Minimum age limit : 21 Years
Maximum age limit : 28 Years
Note : Age limit should be as on 01-01-2018
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2018): Not below 21 years and not above 28 years as on 01.01.2018.
i.e. candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.01.1990 and not later than 01.01.1997 (both dates inclusive).
Total Vacancy – 300 Posts
Assistant : 150 Posts
Associate : 50 Posts
Assistant Manager : 100 Posts
Selection Process – LIC HFL Recruitment 2018 (चयन प्रक्रिया)
The examination of LIC HFL will be in two Phases i.e. Written examination and final interview process.
- Written Examination
Candidate participate in written examination and clear it. After qualifying the written examination an interview is taken. If you clear both the round then this job is yours.
Salary / Pay Scale – LIC HFL Recruitment 2018 (वेतनमान)
Assistant Salary : Rs. 22,257 /- Per Month
Total emoluments per month will be approximately Rs. 22,257/- (depends upon the place of posting/allowance). The starting basic pay of Rs. 13,980/- per month in the scale of 13980 – 860(1) – 14840 – 940(2) – 16720 – 1060(5) – 22020 – 1230(2) – 24480 – 1500(3) – 28980 – 1565(2) – 32110 and other admissible allowances as per rules shall be payable.
Associate Salary : Rs. 33,498 /- Per Month
Total emoluments per month will be approximately Rs. 33,498/- (depends upon the place of posting/allowance). The starting basic pay of Rs. 21,270/- per month in the scale of 21270 – 1485(3) – 25725 – 1665(15) – 50700 and other admissible allowances as per rules shall be payable.
Assistant Manager Salary : Rs. 52,200 /- Per Month
Total emoluments per month will be approximately Rs. 52,200/- (depends upon the place of posting/allowance). The starting basic pay of Rs. 32,815/- per month in the scale of 32815 – 1685(14) – 56405 – 1755(3) – 61670 and other admissible allowances as per rules shall be payable.
How to LIC HFL Recruitment 2018 Online Application Form :
- Before apply online download notification and read it OR read above details.
- Then Candidates are first required to go to the LIC HFL website www.lichousing.com OR Click here
- To submit applications online, Make Registration.
- After Registration Log in to your Account and fill required information.
- Later, Candidates are required to upload their
- Upload documents (thumb and declaration) as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload.
- After completing basic detail candidate should Press Button “Save and Next”.
- Make a payment of the application fees with the help of available online channels (if required).
- After re-checking the filled details, click on Final Submit button.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated.
- In conclusion, take a print out of the filled LIC HFL Recruitment Online Form 2018 for future use.
Application Form Fee / Examination Fee – (परीक्षा शुल्क)
LIC HFL Recruitment 2018 Online Form –
All those candidates who want to apply their application must pay fees through Online by using Debit Card, Net Banking, Credit Card, etc.
Check out Application fees given below :
- General / OBC Candidate : Rs. 500 /-
- SC / ST Candidate : Rs. 500 /-
Payment Mode (भुगतान ) – LIC Housing Finance Limited Recruitment 2018
To complete application form of LIC HFL Recruitment 2018 candidate have pay examination fee. You can pay fee through online mode like Net Banking, Debit card, Credit card.
Photo and Signature
- The candidate will have to upload his/her passport size photograph in JPEG Format.
- Size of file should be between 20kb–50kb.
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred).
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 100 kb.
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
- Size of file should be between 10kb – 20kb.
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred).
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50 kb.
Thumb and Declaration :
- The applicant has to put his left thumb impression on a white paper with black or blue ink.
- The applicant has to write the declaration in English clearly on a white paper with black ink.
- Size of file should be between 20kb – 50kb.
- The signature, left thumb impression and the hand written declaration should be of the applicant and not
by any other person.
- If the Applicant’s signature on the attendance sheet or Call letter, signed at the time of the examination,
does not match the signature uploaded, the applicant will be disqualified.
- Signature / Hand written declaration in CAPITAL LETTERS shall NOT be accepted.
Important Dates – LIC HFL Recruitment 2018 (जरुरी दिनांक)
- Application Notification Released : 20 August 2018
- Starting Date For Apply Online : 21 August 2018
- Last Date of registration : 06 September 2018
- Application Fee Payment Last Date : 06 September 2018
- Exam Date : 06,07 October 2018 (Tentative)
- Admit Card : 24 September 2018
Exam Center : LIC HFL Online form 2018
- Madhya Pradesh : Bhopal, Indore
- Uttar Pradesh (excluding NCR) – Lucknow, Meerut, Allahabad, Gorakhpur
- Uttarakhand – Dehradun
- Delhi (including NCR) – Delhi NCR
- Haryana (excluding NCR) – Hissar, Chandigarh-Mohali
- Himachal Pradesh – Shimla
- Chhattisgarh – Raipur
- Bihar – Patna, Muzaffarpur
- Jharkhand – Ranchi
- Odisha – Bhubaneswar, Rourkela
- Assam – Guwahati
- Punjab – Amritsar, Chandigarh-Mohali
- Sikkim – Gangtok-Bardang
- Tripura – Agartala
- West Bengal – Kolkata, Siliguri
- Kerala – Kochi, Trivandrum
- Puducherry – Puducherry
- Tamil Nadu – Chennai, Madurai, Coimbatore
- Goa – Panaji
- Gujarat – Ahmedabad-Gandhinagar, Rajkot
- Maharashtra – Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/Greater Mumbai/Thane, Nagpur, Pune, Aurangabad
- Rajasthan – Jaipur, Jodhpur
- Chandigarh – Chandigarh-Mohali
- Karnataka – Bangalore, Mysore
- Andhra Pradesh – Hyderabad, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam
- Telangana – Hyderabad
Note : Candidates are advised to regularly keep in touch with the authorised LIC HFL website www.lichousing.com for details and updates.
You Can also check various Recruitment in our Latest Job Page.