SSC GD Constable Online Form 2018 – 54953 Post
Staff selection commission SSC have been released 54953 Post of SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2018. SSC released notification on 24 July 2018 for SSC GD Constable various post on regular basis. If you are searching for detail of SSC GD Constable Online Form then you are landed at right place.
Here you find all detail of SSC GD Recruitment 2018-19. You can download notification of SSC GD vacancy from here and read it. We can also summarize all basic and important detail in tabilate format. In tabulate format you can easily notice all important information.
For more detail read Here :
SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2018 – 54953 Posts
|Application Form Name||SSC GD Recruitment 2018|
|Exam Organized by||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Name of Posts||GD Constable in Armed Police Force (CAPFs)|
|Total Number of Vacancies||54953 Post|
|Notification Release Date||24 July 2018|
|Apply Online Starting Date||17 August 2018|
|Last Date For Apply||30 September 2018 (Date Extended From 17 Sept)|
|Last Date of Fee Payment||30 September 2018|
|Examination Date||Update Soon|
|Educational Qualification:||Candidates Passed 10th (High school) Exam From any Recognized Board in India.|
|Age Limit:||18 – 23 Years (as on 01.08.2018)|
|General / OBC||Rs. 100/-|
|ST / SC||Rs. 0 /- (Nill)|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Candidate Login||Click Here|
|Check SSC GD Notification 2018||Click Here|
|Official Website SSC GD||Click Here|
|Revised Notice||Click Here|
About SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2018-19
A Good news for all those candidate who wait for SSC Posts and Prepare for it. Staff Selection Commission (SSC) welcomes online applications for various number of Post. Approx 54953 Post of SSC Constable Vacancies are released.
The Recruitment process will Consist of Computer Based Examination (CBE), Physical Efficiency Test, Physical Standard Test (PST) and Medical Examination. Candidate should have to pass all eligibility criteria to get job in SSC.
Posts of SSC GD Constable 2018
The Staff Selection Commission will Conduct an open examination for recruitment to the posts of Constable (General Duty) in Border Security Force (BSF), Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), Indo Tibetan Border Force (ITBP), Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) , National Investigation Agency (NIA) and Secretariat Security Force (SSF) and Rifleman(General Duty) in Assam Rifles as per Recruitment Scheme Formulated by the Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) and as per the Memorandum of Undertaking Signed Between Ministry of Home Affairs and the Staff Selection Commission.
Eligibility Criteria ( योग्यता ) – SSC GD Constable 2018
Candidate must have passed Class 10th Examinations from any recognized Board or Institution with qualifiable marks. Candidate have to give Computer based examination called CBE.
Physical Eligibility (Male) :
Male Candidate have following Physical Eligibility Criteria :
- Height : General/OBC/SC Candidate – 170 CM and For ST Candidate – 162.5 CM
- Chest : General/OBC/SC Candidate – 81-85 CM and For ST Candidate – 76-80 CM
- Race 5 KM : All candidate have Completed Race of 05 KM in 24 Minutes.
Physical Eligibility (Female) :
Female Candidate have following Physical Eligibility Criteria :
- Height : General/OBC/SC Candidate – 157 CM and For ST Candidate – 150 CM
- Chest : Not Available
- Race 1.6 KM : All candidate have Completed Race of 1.6 KM in 08 Minutes 30 Second.
Age Limit ( उम्र ) – SSC GD Constable 2018
Candidate who want to apply for this Post of SSC GD Constable 2018 have fulfill age limit criteria. Candidate have 18 years minimum age limit and 23 years maximum age limit. Most important thing is here that this age limit as on 01 August 2018.
Minimum Age Limit : 18 Years
Maximum Age Limit : 23 Years
Age Relaxation – SSC GD Constable 2018
- Age of General Category Candidates should be above 18 years and below 23 years as on cutoff date.
- The department will provide Upper Age Relaxation to SC, ST, OBC, Ex-Servicemen and other reserved categories of persons as per the Central Government orders.
- The upper age limit for reserved category candidates as follows:-
- Other Backward Class (OBC) – 26 years
- Scheduled Caste (SC) – 28 years
- Scheduled Tribe (ST) – 28 years
- UR Ex-Servicemen – 26 years
- OBC Ex-Servicemen – 29 years
- SC/ST Ex-Servicemen – 31 years
- For J & K Domicile (UR) – 28 years
- and For J & K Domicile (OBC) – 31 years OR
- J & K Domicile (SC/ST) – 33 years
SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2018 – Selection Process
- Online Written Examination (Computer Based Exam)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Detailed Medical Examination (DME)
- Review Medical Examination (RME)
- Interview (if necessary)
SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2018 – Total Posts – 54953
|Force Wise Vacancy Details – SSC GD Constable Vacancy 2018|
SSC GD Constable Pay Scale :
- Starting Payment is Approximately : Rs. 21,700 /-
- Maximum Monthly Payment is Approximately : Rs. 69,100 /-
How to Fill SSC GD Constable Online Application Form
- Before apply online download notification and read it OR read above details.
- Then Visit Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Official Website – ssc.nic.in OR Click Here
- Complete your Registration form if you are not registered in SSC Portal.
- Furthermore Go to SSC GD Apply Online link provided above or on official site.
- Later, fill all the details in SSC GD Constable Online Application and upload your passport size photo.
- Make a payment of the application fees with the help of available online channels.
- Also, upload scanned documents or certifications in the prescribed format.
- After re-checking the filled details, click on Submit button.
- In conclusion, take a print out of the filled SSC GD Constable Online Form 2018 for future use.
SSC GD Constable Application Form Fee / Examination Fee
All those candidates who want to apply their application must pay fees through Online by using Debit Card, Net Banking, Credit Card, etc. OR Offline Mode by Challan, SBI Challan.
Check out Application fees category wise shown below.
- General (GEN) and Other Backward Class (OBC) Candidate – Rs. 100/- (rupees one hundred only)
- There is no application fee for Women candidates and those candidates belonging to reserved categories like Scheduled Castes (SCs), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Ex-Servicemen (EX).
SSC Constable GD 2018 Exam Pattern :
The SSC Constable GD 2018 exam will be conducted in three main steps that are:
- Written Examination – 100 Marks – (Objective Type)
- Physical Efficiency Test and Physical Standards Test.
- If Necessary – Medical Test
SSC Constable GD 2018 Exam Pattern For Written Examination
|Force Wise Vacancy Details – SSC GD Constable Vacancy 2018|
|Part||Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Exam Duration|
|A||General Knowledge & General Awareness||25||25||2 Hours|
|B||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25|
|D||English / Hindi||25||25|
SSC GD Constable Admit Card 2018 :
You can Download your admit card of SSC GD Constable 2018 Admit Card before two weeks of examination. The Staff Selection Commission will release SSC GD Constable 2018 Admit Card on its Official website http://ssc.nic.in/ .Therefore, applicants can download SSC GD Constable Admit Card 2018 before two weeks exam by using their registration number and password.
When the SSC examination department will release SSC GD Constable Call Letter 2018, we will update here with an appropriate link.
Thus, applicants can also download their hall ticket or admit card for Constable GD examination from here only by one click. As all candidates should know that, admit card is very important and required documentation for each and every exam because without it candidates will not get an entry in the examination hall.
SSC GD Constable Result 2018 :
Result will declare on official website as well as in our website. We provide direct link of result in our website result section. You can download your result by one click. The Staff Selection Commission will declare SSC GD Constable Result 2018 on the official website of SSC. To get the position in the SSC Constable GD department, candidates must have to score as per the cut off marks, which will be declared by the SSC with result declaration.
Important thing which is compulsory to know each candidate is that those candidates will clear online examination will be selected to the next round. The SSC Constable GD Result 2018 for the written examination and medical test will be declared after two months of examination.
SSC Constable GD 2018 Syllabus :
Part A : General Knowledge and General Awareness
Questions in this section will be mentioned for checking candidate’s general awareness. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observations and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of any educated person. Some more question are also included which are relating to India and its neighbouring countries especially pertaining to sports, Geography, Economic Scene, History, Culture, General Polity, Indian Constitution, and scientific Research etc.
Part B : General Intelligence & Reasoning
visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, Questions on analogies, similarities and differences, spatial visualization, spatial orientation, arithmetical reasoning and figural classification, arithmetic number series, non-verbal series, coding and decoding, etc.
Part C: Elementary Mathematics
Questions on problems relating to Decimals and Fractions and relationship between Numbers, Fundamental arithmetical operations, Percentages, Number Systems, Computation of Whole Numbers, Ratio and Proportion, Discount, Mensuration, Time and Distance, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Ratio and Time, Time and Work, etc. will be included
Part D: English/Hindi
Aspirant’s ability to understand Basic English & Hindi, basic comprehension would can be tested in written exam.
The aspirants who want more details about SSC constable GD vacancy can visit the official site for staff selection commission.