NPCIL Recruitment 2020: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) invites online jobs application for the post of 200 Executive Trainees.
Advertisement No: NPCIL/HRM/ET/2019/02 : NPCIL induct Executive Trainees in Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation, Civil and Industrial & Fire Safety disciplines by shortlisting candidates based on GATE Scores.
|Online Application Start||24 March 2020|
|Last Date of Submission||02 April 2020 (05:00 PM)|
|Payment Last Date||02 April 2020|
|Admit Card Available||Notify Soon|
|Exam Date||Notify Soon|
|General / EWS / OBC Candidate||Rs. 500 /-|
|SC / ST / PwD Candidate||Rs. 0 /-|
|Female / Ex Serviceman||Rs. 0 /-|
Payment of application fee should be made through State Bank Collect online mode only.
- Minimum Age Limit : Not Available
- Maximum Age Limit : 26 Years as on 02.04.2020
Age Relaxation : OBC (3 Years) | SC/ST/Ex (5 Years) | PwD (10 Years)
- Candidate have BE / B Tech / B Sc (Engineering) /5 year Integrated M Tech with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in these discipline – Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation, Civil and Industrial & Fire Safety.
- Applicants must have a valid GATE Score card in the same engineering discipline.
Vacancy | Posts – 200
|Industrial & Fire Safety||02||02||00||01||00|
|Total (200 Posts)||76||60||18||31||15|
|Apply Online||Link Activate on 24.03.2020|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Like us on FaceBook||Click Here|
Selection Process – NPCIL Recruitment 2020
Shortlisting of candidates for personal interview for the posts of Executive
Trainee 2020 will be done in the order of merit drawn on the basis of valid
GATE Scores by applying ratio of 1:12.
Final selection will be done on the basis of performance in the Personal
qualifying marks for interview : UR 70 % | Reserved 60 %
Document Upload Size – NPCIL Recruitment 2020
- Photograph : Latest Color Photo in JPEG format. File Size 10 Kb – 50 Kb (min 180 x 240 – max. 480 x 640 Pixels)
- Signature : JPEG format of size not more than 20 KB (maximum 160 x 560 pixels).
Intimation of interview date/time/venue will be communicated to
shortlisted candidates through Email/SMS.
Payment during Training – NPCIL Recruitment 2020
- Monthly Payment : Rs. 55,000 /- + Allowance Rs. 18,000 /-
Salary on Appointment – NPCIL Excutive Trainee Recruitment 2020
|Grade||Pay in the Pay Matrix||Allowance|
|Scientific Officer/C||Rs. 56,100 /-||17% of Pay (Level 10 Pay Matrix)|
There are so many other allowance are also available like Transport, Rent, Site Location Allowance, Professional Update Allowance (Annual).
Bond – NPCIL Recruitment 2020
Selected candidates are required to execute an agreement, a personal
indemnity bond for Rs. 6,78,000/- for at least 3 years after training.
For more Latest Jobs : Click Here
Also visit here :
- NTA CSIR UGC NET Online Form 2020
- Bihar BSSS Various Post Online Form 2020
- Bihar BTSC Various Post Online Form 2020
If you like our blog or Job Information then like us and also share with your friends and relative.