CSIR UGC NET 2020 : CSIR UGC NET (NTA) is a national-level exam conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA). This exam conducted to determining their eligibility for the appointment of JRF and lecturers.
For more detail about CSIR UGC NET 2020 Notification, Exam Dates, Application Form etc. read complete article. Also read official notification for more information. Visit regular Naukari Book.com
|Online Application Start||16 March 2020|
|Last Date for Registration||15 April 2020|
|Last Date Extended from 15 April||15 May 2020|
|Fee Payment Last Date||15 April 2020|
|Correction Dates||18-24 April 2020|
|Exam Date||21 June 2020|
|Admit Card Available||15 May 2020|
|Result (Score) Declare on||2nd Week of July 2020|
|General Candidate||Rs. 1000 /-|
|OBC Candidate||Rs. 500 /-|
|SC / ST Candidate||Rs. 250 /-|
|PwD Candidate||Rs. 0 /-|
Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card/ Credit card, Net Banking / UPI / PAYTM.
|Lectureship / Assistant Professor||No Upper Age Limit|
|For JRF||Max. 28 years as on 01.01.2020|
- Age Relaxation for OBC Candidate : 3 Years
- For SC / ST / PwD / Female Upper Age is Relaxed upto 5 Years.
- For General / OBC Candidate : M.Sc. or equivalent degree/ Integrated BS-MS/BS-4 years/BE/B. Tech/B.Pharma/MBBS with at least 55% marks.
- SC / ST Candidate : M.Sc. or equivalent degree/ Integrated BS-MS/BS-4 years/BE/B. Tech/B.Pharma/MBBS with at least 50% marks
CSIR UGC NET – Subject of Test
|Subject of Test||Subject Code|
|Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences||702|
|Apply Online (Registration)||Click Here|
|Candidates Login||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Syllabus or Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Last Date Extended||Click Here|
|Help Line No.||0120-6895200|
|30 % Off on NET Books||Click Here|
|Like us on FaceBook For Updates||Click Here|
Junior Research Fellowship Award
In the first two years, a JRF stipend selected from CSIR- National Eligibility Test (NET) would be Rs.31,000/- Per Month.
In addition, annual contingent grant of Rs.20,000/- per Fellow will be provided to the University / Institution.
Syllabus for CSIR UGC NET 2020 (NTA)
You can Download Syllabus of CSIR UGC NET 2020 (NTA) from below link.
Mode of Examination – CSIR UGC NET 2020
The exam shall be carried out only as a computer-based examination (CBT).
Instruction For Document Upload
- The candidate should scan his/her Latest Color Passport size photograph. File size must be between 10 kb to 200 kb.
- Signature in running hand writing on white paper with Black Ink pen. File size must be between 4 kb to 30 kb
Documents to be brought to the Examination Centre
- Print copy of Admit Card.
- One passport size photograph (same as uploaded on the Online Application Form).
- Any one of the authorized Original Govt. Photo IDs.
How to Apply For CSIR UGC NET 2020
- First Visit Official Website or Click Here
- If you are new candidate then make firstly Registration.
- Fill basic information like Personal Detail, Contact Detail, Choose Password and Security Pin.
- When you successfully complete registration then login through Application No. and Password.
- After that Complete Application Form. Details like Name, DOB, Apply For, Exam City, Educational Information, Doctorate Details etc.
- Then click on Submit Button
- After that upload Photograph & Signature and Required Document Files according to given instruction.
- When you upload scanned documents payment link is active.
- Make Payment through Net banking, Debit / Credit Card / UPI.
- After payment a confirmation page appears. Download it and keep it safe with you.
- You can verify your Mob. No. and Email also.
- After this your application form is successfully submitted.
Q 1. How many attempts are allowed for CSIR NET?
Ans. There is no limitation on the number of attempts
Q 2. How many times is CSIR UGC NET conducted in a year?
Ans.CSIR UGC NET is done twice a year in the months usually June and December.
Q 3. Is there any age criteria to apply for CSIR NET exam?
Ans. There is No Upper Age Limit For Lectureship / Assistant Professor but for JRF candidate have Maximum 28 years as on 01.01.2020
For more Latest Jobs : Click Here
Also visit here :
- NTA UGC NET Online Form 2020
- MP Primary School Teacher MPTET Online Form 2020
If you like our blog or Job Information then like us and also share with your friends and relative.