Vyapam (MP PEB) recently released the notification for the vacancy of MP Primary School Teacher MPTET 2020. Online Application starts from 06 January 2020.
Those candidates who have to fulfill the eligibility can apply online for MP TET or MP Primary School Teacher Online form. This is also called in MP Varg 3.
व्यापम ने प्राथमिक शिक्षक या वर्ग 3 का ऑनलाइन आवेदन 06 जनवरी से स्वीकार करना शुरू कर दिया है |इच्छित उम्मीदवार ऑनलाइन आवेदन कर सकते है | आवेदन करने से पहले पूरी जानकारी जरुर पढ़ ले |Download Notification
Important Date – जरुरी दिनांक
|Online Application Start||06 January 2020|
|Registration Last Date||20 January 2020|
|Fee Payment Last Date||20 January 2020|
|Correction Last Date||25 January 2020|
|Admit Card Available||Notify Soon|
|Exam Date||Starts from 25 April 2020|
Application Fee – शुल्क
|General / Other State||Rs. 660 /-|
|OBC / SC / ST (Reserve)||Rs. 360 /-|
|Correction Charge||Rs. 60 /-|
Age Limit – उम्र
- Minimum Age Limit : 21 years
- Maximum Age Limit : 40 years
Eligibility – योग्यता
- Candidates Passed Class 12th Exam with 45% Mark and having D.Ed of 2 years. OR
- Candidates Passed Class 12th Exam with 50% Mark and having B.El.Ed of 4 years. OR
- Candidates Passed Graduation Exam with 50% Mark and B.Ed Degree. OR
- Candidates Passed Graduation Exam with 50% Mark and D.Ed.
|Apply Online (Registration)||Click Here For Apply|
|Pay Exam Fee||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Template for Pic Sign||Click Here|
|Download Syllabus||Click Here|
|Help Desk No.||0755-6720200 / 18002337899|
MP Primary School Teacher MPTET Online Form 2020 – More Info
Scheme of Exam – MPTET – PEB
- There will be a question paper of 150 marks for the eligibility test.
- Each question will be of 1 mark. No Negative marks.
- All questions are of objective type. There are Four Choices in which one is correct.
Structure and Content
|Child Development & Pedagogy||30||30|
How to Apply for MP Primary School Teacher MPTET
- First, visit the MP Online Website and then go to option Avedan and then PEB. Click Here
- Make Profile Registration on the portal with the help of Adhar OTP or by Fingerprint.
- After successful registration, you can apply for the post of MP Primary teacher 2020.
- You can pay the fee through MP Online, Debit Card, Credit Card etc.
- Adhar Number
- 10 th Marksheet
- D.Ed / B.Ed Qualification detail
- Caste Certificate (If you are reserved category)
- Photo (4″ x 5″)
- Declaration by candidate (Pic, Sign & Declaration are on Template)
- Mobile No. / Email ID
- Rojgar Panjiyan